VoIP calls can be made computer to computer, computer to phone, phone to phone and phone to computer. Your business can achieve this with the use of high-speed internet, IP phones, SIP trunks, and VoIP gateways. VoIP is perfect for businesses with employees who sometimes work from home or work remotely who need to still make and receive calls from out of the office. Have your landline connected to your employees' computers and mobile phones wth 3CX VOIP.
Benefits of 3CX Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP)
There are many advantages to changing your phone systems from ISDN/PSTN to a VOIP-based service.
VoIP also has financial benefits with the money you save on monthly telco bills. You get much more than just voice calls, including web conferencing, status, chat, fax to email, and voicemail to email.
All you need is internet access to make use of the phone system remotely from wherever you are.
Watch your employee productivity skyrocket because of their increased mobility from being able to always access their office extension!
Easy To Install and Manage
- Deploy in Cloud with PBX Express in Google, Amazon or Azure.
- Install On-Premise or on an existing server.
- Easily Add & Manage Extensions.
- Phone configuration and firmwares are tested by 3CX.
- 3CX can manage bundled OS as well.
- 3CX Updates and Upgrades can be deployed automatically.
Great for Call Centers
- Call Queues, IVR
- Advanced Call Reporting
- Integration with leading CRM apps
- Contact Centre (including website customer service chat)