VOIP | Voice over IP Phone Systems
Business communication for your business
Even though a large part of today’s business communication happens over email and instant messaging, nothing has ever been able to take the place of the traditional phone call.
And while the phone call itself still consists of several people talking, the technology behind the simple phone call in business communication has drastically changed.
VoIP is a term widely used today to describe the modern office’s phone communication system.
A backbone to office communication and conference calls, VoIP systems are critical in your business being able to communicate and network quickly and efficiently with customers, employees, and other businesses.
If your business is located in San Antonio, TX, or the surrounding area, and you need VoIP or business communication tech support, Straight Edge Technology offers the following VoIP services.
What is VoIP?
Short for Voice Over Internet Protocol, VoIP is simply using an internet connection for your phone service and connection instead of a standard phone jack.
As long as you have an internet connection with an internet source that is reasonably stable and fast, you will be able to utilize VoIP for your phone services.
What are the advantages of VoIP services?
The advantage of VoIP over traditional landline has multiple benefits. Here are several of the biggest advantages:
- Cost. Because they use your existing internet service, many businesses find they save up to 70% of their phone bill when switching to VoIP.
- Easy expansion. If you add more cubicles or offices to your business, it meant adding more phone jacks for communication. VoIP eliminates the cost of adding miles of wires and multiple jacks. As long as you have access to the internet, you have access to your phone.
- App integration. Many VoIP services have apps on laptops and cell phones which allow you to access your business line without using the actual phone. This is beneficial for people who work remotely or travel but want to continue using their office phone number for communication.
- Use the same number globally. Because VoIP is tied to the internet and not a specific line, you can take your business number with you anywhere. If your business moves into a new building, you don’t have to change phone numbers. Instead, simply connect your phones to the internet and keep using the same numbers and software.
VoIP services offered by Straight Edge Technology
Reliable communication is key to the success of your business, and our technicians work hard at Straight Edge Technology to make sure your VoIP and business communication are reliable, stable, and effective.
Like all of our services, we offer instant support if you have any issues with your VoIP services or phones.
Here are the VoIP solutions that we offer:
- Call forwarding
- Call waiting
- Call monitoring
- Voicemail to Email transcription
Our VoIP services and packing are flexible and can be customized to the needs of your business. We will meet with you to determine the package that best fits the needs and size of your company.
If you are a small or medium business looking for VoIP, business communication, or other IT services in San Antonio, TX, and the surrounding area, then contact us at Straight Edge Technology today to schedule your 30-minute Discovery Call!
Straight Edge Technology also offers the following services in the San Antonio area:
Let’s talk about your business goals!
Send us a message
Contact Us directly
Learn more about what Straight Edge
Technology can do for your business.
Straight Edge Technology, Inc.
17300 Henderson Pass STE 200
San Antonio, TX 78232