Right now, You Need IT that works so you can focus on what matters
You should be free to focus on your team and customers during this time, not frustrated with your technology.
The team at Straight Edge Technology is equipped to provide the IT support and customer service you need to help your business navigate this COVID-19 crisis.
We understand how stressful IT can be, and we are here 24/7 to provide the support and help you need.
What's our goal? To give you time and freedom to focus on what matters - your team, your customers, and your business.
Our Valued Partners
WITH STRAIGHT EDGE TECHNOLOGY YOU CAN...
Are you ready for reliable IT support?
Getting started is easy:
1. Schedule A Call
We will spend time learning about your business. What are your needs and how does technology play a role?
Once we get a true feel for your business and technology goals, you will receive a custom Technology Roadmap for your ongoing IT needs.
3. Watch IT start working for you
No more tech speedbumps. Running your business will feel less stressful as you focus on your people and overall strategy, not tech issues.
Top 8 reasons San Antonio companies need a reliable CIO
You know good CIOs are hard to find. Not to mention many businesses often can’t justify the cost of a full-time position. You should never have to operate a business without someone implementing managing your technology strategy.
We offer these 8 components in our CIO service:
- We are notified of issues and locate the problem so that you can have peace of mind.
- We help you make the best use of your technology so that you have increased productivity and profits.
- Our IT services include a detailed plan for your technology and successful implementation. This approach eliminates day-to-day “IT firefighting.”
- Our IT services are based on your company’s vision and goals for the future.
- We will discuss your long-term goals and develop a custom Technology Roadmap for your company.
- We work with you to show clearly what your ongoing costs will be. No budget surprises!
- We develop IT solutions that fit your budget and work with you on different price points.
- Our Technology Roadmap is based on our relationship with you! We work hard to make sure we understand your goals for your company.
- Whether it is a phone call or face-to-face meeting, we strive to provide the best IT services in the San Antonio area!
- We take out the stress out of your IT. Once we have the Technology Roadmap finalized, we take care of all the implementation.
- If any software is changed or modified, we do all the changes and will provide all the necessary training for your team.
- We analyze your current IT services during the onboarding process and make suggestions on what should be changed.
- We ensure that you don’t lose any data during the transition to our services.
- Our IT services are designed to keep your network and infrastructure secure.
- As your company grows and technology changes, we keep you running efficiently by keeping you updated with new IT services and ideas.
- We are an entire IT service department with a depth of knowledge for your industry.
- We manage multiple software solutions, and we work directly with their support staff to solve your IT problems.
- We work with local vendors in the San Antonio area, such as your cable company, to ensure you are getting the best deal.
WE ARE NOT YOUR AVERAGE TECH COMPANY
The problem? Most tech companies focus solely on IT issues. Your server is down, you’ve been hacked, you need software help and updates, etc.
Straight Edge Technology goes one step further. We understand that IT plays a significant role in business strategy. If your business goals and your IT goals are not aligned, you will find yourself frustrated, hitting wall after wall, with little time to grow and develop your business.
We use our Technology Roadmap to evaluate your business goals AND your IT needs and then continue to offer proactive support to make sure they are in alignment.
Stop band-aiding your IT issues and, instead, feel empowered with a long-term plan and continued support that takes your WHOLE business into account, not just part of it.
Your IT plays a critical role in
growing your business and operating
the day-to-day efficiently.
But what if your IT is outdated and slowing you down?
Straight Edge Technology provides managed IT services in San Antonio, TX. Currently, we have 2 locations that allow us to serve more businesses and medical practices in a localized and affordable fashion. Our current locations enable us to manage IT for those near us and within reasonable traveling distance so we can maintain a high level of customer service and satisfaction.
If you are looking to align your tech and your business for steady growth, schedule a call today!
Have Questions about our IT services in San Antonio?
We offer the following IT services in San Antonio and the surrounding areas:
- Managed IT
- Cloud Services
- Cloud IT Solutions
- Disaster Recovery
- Microsoft 365 Business Voice & Teams
- Hosted Servers
- Cloud Backup
- Network Security
- Spam Protection
- Web Filtering & Firewall
We provide specialized IT services for the following:
- Law Firms
- Medical & Healthcare
- Oil & Gas
- And many more!
Our Technology Roadmap is a custom path and vision for the future of your company. We work to fully understand your business goals and then create IT solutions so that you meet these goals.
- Electric Medical Records systems (EMR's)
- MS Office and Office 365
- And many more!
Yes, we manage many industry-specific IT programs and provide IT support for these programs; particularly in the law, medical, oil & gas, and construction industries.
We have IT technicians who are on call 24/7. We know your business IT services need to be secure all the time, and our team is committed to your company’s constant security.
We have been managing IT services in the San Antonio area since 2006.
Concerned about your security? Download this free Ebook
Learn about the 5 major cybersecurity threats for 2020 and how you can protect your business!
Read our recent blog posts on different IT services, challenges, and tips!